With the current COVID19 situation changing daily, we would like to take the opportunity to update you with the dental care services currently available and the measures Riverside Dental Spa are taking to prevent and control the spread of the virus.
In accordance with the guidelines provided from the Australian Dental Association, Riverside Dental Spa is currently operating under ADA’s recommendations.
The health and safety of our staff and patients is our highest priority. Our existing meticulously high standards of infection control are being supplemented with the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Pre appointment phone questionnaire regarding cold/flu-like symptoms, fever, details of any international travel and if they suspect they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- All staff and patients will have their temperature checked and recorded upon arrival. Temperature readings over 37.5 degree’s will be asked to defer their treatment.
- Social distancing in the waiting room, all patients will be at least 1.5 meters apart.
- Reception and waiting room frequently cleaned down with hospital grade detergents
- Alcohol based hand rubs will be required upon arrival to reception, clinic and prior to departure.
- Providing pre treatment hydrogen peroxide 1% mouth rinse to reduce the bacterial load.
- Deferring all dental treatment for immunocompromised, elderly and pregnant patients
The team at Riverside Dental Spa are doing our very best to be there for you throughout this difficult time.
Please stay safe and take care of your loved ones, we look forward to seeing all of our lovely patients when it is safe to do so.